- Can you provide references?
Please refer to the testimonials on our website.
- Are your plumbers 'Gas Safe' or 'OFTEC' registered?
Yes. Everyone carrying out gas work is 'Gas Safety' registered or 'OFTEC' registered for oil.
Our Gas Safety registration number is 035300.
- How often do boilers need servicing?
We recommend annual servicing.
- How long does my bathroom take to complete?
A simple update of fixtures, fittings and re-plumbing room would only take 2 days.
A state-of-the-art, funky new bathroom suite may take us a little longer; but it would be worth it!
- What are the advantages of having a water softener?
Using a softener can prolong the life-span of appliances, as well as helping to keep the bathroom clean and minimise the need for products such as shampoo and shower gel.
- Would we be left without heating or hot water while work is being completed?
There might be times when it would be essential to switch off the heating or hot water supply
for a limited period, but we ensure that everything is done to keep your services up and
running wherever possible.
- Do you ever sub-contract plumbing work?
We do not employ sub-contractors for plumbing work or gas installations. We may occasionally employ trusted plasterers or tilers, but each tradesperson is skilled for the job, and is known to and vetted by us.
- Is it necessary to have my system power flushed?
System flushing is necessary when fitting a new boiler to an older system.
This can improve existing systems. We would be glad to advise on this
- Does your company carry public liability insurance?
All our work is fully insured.
- Do you charge for estimates?
All initial consultations are free, and estimates are given promptly and free of charge.
© PIPES Ltd